1. School of Chemical Engineering and Technology, Tianjin University, Tianjin 300072, China;
2. Key Laboratory of Green Process and Engineering, Institute of Process Engineering,
Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100190, China;
3. National Engineering Research Center of Distillation Technology, Tianjin 300072, China;
4. Rizhao Steel Holding Group Co., Ltd., Rizhao, Shandong 276800, China;
5. International College, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100190, China
Abstract：BiVO4 with different structures and morphologies was synthesized by homogeneous reaction method using Bi(NO3)3?5H2O and NH4VO3 as materials. The effects of molar ratio of Bi to V, pH value, temperature and stirring speed of homogeneous reactor on the particle size, morphology and chroma of BiVO4 were investigated. BiVO4 samples were characterized. The results revealed that homogeneous reaction method helps preparing size and morphology uniformity BiVO4. The optimum conditions of synthesizing BiVO4 were molar ratio Bi/V=1, pH=7, temperature 105℃, reaction time 6 h and stirring speed 60 r/min. Adding surfactants can get more morphology of bismuth vanadate, which is conducive to the further application of bismuth vanadate.
郭雪梅 王少娜 聂瑶 杜浩 郑诗礼 张懿. 均相反应法制备钒酸铋颜料[J]. 过程工程学报, 2018, 18(1): 202-209.
Xuemei GUO Shaona WANG Yao NIE Hao DU Shili ZHENG Yi ZHANG. Preparation of Bismuth Vanadate Yellow Pigments by Homogeneous Reaction Method. Chin. J. Process Eng., 2018, 18(1): 202-209.