1. Department of Biology, Ningde Normal University, Ningde, Fujian 352100, China;
2. Fujian Institute of Research on the Structure of Matter, CAS, Fuzhou, Fujian 350002, China;
3. Department of Chemistry, Ningde Normal University, Ningde, Fujian 352100, China;
4. Fujian Province University Key Laboratory of Green Energy and Environment Catalysis, Ningde, Fujian 352100, China;
5. Fujian Provincial Key Laboratory of Featured Materials in Biochemical Industry, Ningde, Fujian 352100, China
Abstract：The non-precious metal catalyst was prepared by two-step pyrolysis method and carbon-supported method from the very cheap biomass, pork liver, as the raw material. The influences of the heat-treatment temperature, the ratio of mixed gase and precursor on the catalytic activity were investigated. The results showed that the catalyst, which was prepared at 1000℃ and the volume ratio of N2:NH3 was 7:3, exhibited remarkably excellent electrocatalytic performance for the oxygen reduction reaction (ORR). The two-step pyrolysis under NH3 has changed the surface morphology and crystal phase structure of the as-prepared catalyst, which assisted to obtain the high percentage of pyridinic-N. It has enhanced the electrocatalytic performance for the oxygen reduction reaction in the alkaline environment. Alought Black Pearls 2000 (BP2000) could improved the performance of one-step pyrolysis catalyst, its reactivity under NH3 was not good as that of carbon-supported from pork liver, causing an adverse impact on the performance of two-step pyrolysis catalyst.
郭团玉 杨丹丹 梁若雯 李文木 颜桂炀. 猪肝为原料制备氧还原电催化剂及其电催化性能[J]. 过程工程学报, 2017, 17(6): 1274-1280.
Tuanyu GUO Dandan YANG Ruowen LIANG Wenmu LI Guiyang YAN. Synthesis and Electrocatalytic Performance of the Carbon-supported ORR Catalyst from Pork Liver. Chin. J. Process Eng., 2017, 17(6): 1274-1280.